We're looking for some bright minds and experienced resources in the CRM software industry to add to our outstanding team of professionals. If you consider yourself an expert within the CRM industry and have deep CRM product expertise with at least one market leading application, consider the available positions below.
CRM Business Content Writer
We are enthusiastically seeking a part-time or full-time CRM business writer who can create original and useful CRM (customer relationship management) articles, editorials, white papers and related content. This position is ideal for CRM veterans coming from the CRM sales, consulting or project management ranks and now looking to share their knowledge with CRM consumers and user communities.
The successful candidate will possess a blended mix of CRM industry experience and strong business writing skills. If you are a CRM expert and strong business content writer, we’ve got an outstanding position for you.
- Flexible work options, including working from home, are available with this position.
- For part-time candidates, compensation is paid for each written document.
- For full-time candidates, there is a compensation plan of $70,000 to $100,000 commensurate with industry experience and writing skills.
- Also for full time candidates, this position includes a company paid Fortune 500 level health care and benefits package which includes a world-class healthcare plan, vision, dental, life insurance, personal accident insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, educational assistance, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, health savings account, flex spending account or employee assistance programs and more.
Interested candidates looking for a career path upside with a high growth company, please forward your resume and skill sets to careers[at]crmsoftwarereport.com.
We're looking for a CRM expert who is familiar with at least one, and preferably more than one, leading CRM solution. The successful candidate will have first hand experience with CRM software applications from the capabilities, functionality, technology and utilization perspectives. Specialized skills in the areas of software analysis, procurement, implementation, customization and integration are extremely helpful in this role. This is an ideal position for a CRM software consultant who has built a successful career in the trenches of CRM application implementations.
- Physical office or virtual office location; opportunities for candidates outside North America.
- Part time or full time employment.
- Compensation plan commensurate with level of experience and projected contribution.
- Full benefits plan for full time employment.
Interested candidates looking for an outstanding career path with a high growth company, please forward your resume and skill sets to careers[at]crmsoftwarereport.com.